Eat like a local and explore Sorrento!
A unique experience which combines a relaxed guided tour of Sorrento and different food and drinks stops.
Sorrento is one of the most popular choice for travellers because of its strategic geographic position, not far from all the main attractions of Campania but it is also a place full of history , art and traditions linked to the typical products the area offers, so why do not visit Sorrento by immersing in the local traditons and savoring the local delicacies ?
Why sit down to dinner when you can eat, meet locals and learn about the city's history in one unique experience?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A guided tour in the heart of Sorrento with a licensed local tour guide
- Five different food and drinks stops from the aperitivo to the dessert , authentic eateries loved by locals
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT?
The foodie experience is based on local products. Here below just few of them:
- Fresh mozzarella from Lattari Mountains
- Organic Sorrento tomatoes, of big size with a round shape, used especially fresh, as first ingredient in tasty summer salads
- Sorrento lemons, PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) whose peel is quite thick, rich in essential oils, creating a refreshing , sweet and bright aroma. Popularly used in the production of limoncello but also for the delicious lemon delight , or delizia al limone , a sponge cake filled and coated with lemon custard, or for a refreshing lemon gelato
- Gnocchi Sorrento Style, tender little pillows of potato-pasta smothered in a basil-flavored tomato and mozzarella sauce and topped with parmesan
I HAVE A DIETARY RESTRICTION/ALLERGY . CAN I STILL ENJOY THE TOUR?
You can contact us in advance and we can arrange something suitable for you.
IS THIS A TOUR SUITABLE FOR KIDS TOO?
Sure! They can participate as the tour is informal and fun. Alcoholic beverages can be susbstituted doe soft drinks. Contact us for some discounted rates for children
THE PANDEMIC HURT ALL OF US: THE TOUR WAS BORN AS A WAY TO SUPPORT A SUSTAINABLE TOURISM AND SMALL BUSINESSES, THE MOST AFFECTED BY FINANCIAL FRAGILITY